5.10.2015

Trying to get it back together


Morning snack:  Triscuits topped with peanut butter and raisins and Stonyfield yogurt
Lunch: Pizza pockets, black olives and yellow pears
Afternoon snack: Yellow pears and oatmeal cookie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so I have to confess...

In case it hasn't been obvious, I've been a complete disaster that last 6 weeks or so.  I'm in the process of getting a master's in nutrition education and it's completely kicking my behind!  Add to this the fact that I recently started a new job and you get a VERY exhausted mommy.  I've been packing lunch, taking pictures, blah, blah, but then I drop like a hot tamale into my bed.  So I'm working on compiling a massive post with all the meals I've missed but until then I'll just work on posting daily.

I hope ya'll can be patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment