1.21.2015

Black Bean Won-ton Mini Tostadas


Morning snack:  cinammon coco pop with almond butter, cinnamon and a drizzle of honey and clemenite
Lunch: black bean and cheese wonton mini tostadas, avocado and blueberries 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These mini tostadas were the easiest thing I've made yet.  I had a stock of black beans which made it extremely easy.  I wet the won-ton wraps, placed them in a silicon muffin cup added black beans, sprinkled it with cheese and baked at 350 until the won-ton was a golden brown.  By the time I put everything else together the mini tostadas were done.  Voila!

I can imagine these being awesome for parties.  If I were having a party I'd make some with chicken, some with beef and some with black beans.  To pretty them up I'd top them with guacamole, sour cream, chopped lettuce and tomato.  

**I also made these with turkey once.

No comments:

Post a Comment