3.18.2015

Cheese ground beef avocado roll up


Morning snack: Triscuits topped with peanut butter and raisins and blueberries
Lunch: honeydew melon, cantaloupe and cheese ground beef avocado roll up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm generally reluctant to send foods that will be very messy, falling apart, etc., which is why I don't send soup.  And until today, why I never sent burritos.  But I think I figured out who to keep it from unrolling and falling apart.  I placed the tortilla on a griddle and spread a thin layer of cheese.  Then I spread the ground beef on one half of the tortilla and avocado in a straight line across, on top of the ground beef.  Once the cheese was melted I rolled it up, ground beef side first.  The cheese that wasn't covered with ground beef acted as my adhesive to keep it all together.  Success!




LA's meal:  pineapple, honeydew melon, steamed peas and turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment