12.11.2014

Easy peasy 5 minute meal


Morning snack: Raspberries and pistachios
Lunch: Steamed vegetables with vegetarian ground beef, avocado and cucumbers
Afternoon snack: Cheese stick, grapes and almonds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really just a conglomerate of what is left in my refrigerator right now.  I usually go to the grocery store on Wednesdays.  I'm not sure how I ended up on that routine but I have found that the grocery store ends up less crowded on Wednesday afternoons.  (Well except for Thanksgiving week.  I completely avoid the grocery store that week.) 

It definitely has become a routine.  I usually pick LQ up early from school.  She actually gets excited about the grocery store.  It's the cutest thing!  She likes to point out all the fruits and vegetables that she know, which are a lot considering she's only 3.  Then we hit up the deli where she always asks for a "circle cheese".  Its a colby jack, I think.  But all the deli workers know her and she even has a favorite, Ron.  They give each other a stare down before he finally breaks down with a laugh.  She calls him her guy. Like I said, very cute.  

So anyway, I didn't get a chance to go to the grocery store yesterday so this is really all I had left in my fridge.  Lucky for me LQ likes all of these...score!



No comments:

Post a Comment