12.05.2014

Oh Friday


Morning snack: peanut butter with 1/2 banana
Afternoon snack:  clementines, grapes and pink Goldfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packing lunch on a Friday always seems more difficult than any other day.  For some reason, it's like my brain gives up on finding ideas.  It definitely needs a weekend to jump start it again.  Luckily for me, LQ's school serves pizza on Fridays.  And what kid doesn't love pizza!

Before going to school LQ had never eaten a Goldfish, we used to buy Annie's cheddar rabbits.  But everyone at school has all different kinds of Goldfish and she suddenly became very interested.  She'd come home asking for pretzel Goldfish, Goldfish with sprinkles, multicolored Goldfish etc. 

So I was at Target a couple of weeks ago buying multicolored Goldfish and saw a women looking at the Goldfish options intently.  I was in the same aisle for a while getting a couple of other things but the amount of time she spent in front of the Goldfish made me wonder.  Why is she taking so long?  What is she looking for?  I know there are a lot of options, but not so many that it would take that long to decide.  Then she walked away with a little pink bag.  I thought to myself, what was that?!  I walked over and found the last bag of Princess pink Goldfish!! (The best part is that the pink color comes from beets, not some artificial food coloring.)  I must say, they are hard to find but LQ loves them and apparently her Goldfish were a hit with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment