12.17.2014

I'm turning into a fish


Morning snack: Red pear and pistachios
Lunch:  Grilled tilapia, sliced cucumbers and red pear
Afternoon snack:  Grapes and multicolored Goldfish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LQ didn't go to school yesterday, we had a very tough night.  Daddy was away and my kiddos decided it would be a great night to alternate sleeping.  Because of this I thought it'd be better to keep LQ home, in case she was overtired.  So instead of saving her food for today I gave it to her but she didn't make it to her afternoon snack, so yep, that's yesterday's snack.  

Here's the exchange I had with LQ...
LQ:  Mommy, you're sending fish?
Me: Yes honey.  Is that okay?
LQ: Yes Mommy.  But you're sending fish and colored fish.
Me: Ok (looking confused).
LQ: Mommy, are you trying to turn me into a fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment